Highlights of ReactJS
- Reusable Components: React saves a lot of developmental time by providing the ability to reuse the code components of any level at anytime. This ability makes it easy for developers to handle upgrades effectively as any change made to one component has no effect on the other. It also enhances to design efficiency.
Vue, created by Evan You, is a progressive framework used for building user interfaces. The framework also consists an accessible core library that concentrations on the view layer only, and an ecosystem of supporting libraries help you tackle complexity in large Single-Page Applications.
There are several reasons why Vue is a hit among developers. However, one of the main reasons is the fact that it is a progressive framework. This means that it gracefully adapts to the needs of the developer, starting from 3 lines to managing your entire view layer. Additionally, VueJS can be integrated within an app through the ‘script’ tag quickly, and there it gradually starts to explore the space.
This framework particularly works as it procures the best possibilities that frameworks such as Angularjs, Reactjs, and Knockout provide. Undoubtedly, it then becomes the best version of all frameworks put together in a dapper package that delivers.
To put it in simple terms, Vue.js is a lightweight counterpart of Angular.js and is also proving to be an attractive alternative to it.
Highlights of Vue.js
- Small Size: The production ready build of Vue is just about 18kb after zipping. Surprisingly lightweight, isn’t it? This makes it much faster and accurate than the other frameworks. Moreover, the small and fast ecosystem of Vue allows users to separate the template-to-virtual-DOM compiler and the run time.
- Ability to Integrate: Vue offers great integration capabilities as it can be used for both - building single-page applications as well as complex web applications. Additionally, the small interactive parts of the framework allow easy integration with other frameworks/libraries such as Django, Laravel, and WordPress.
- Scalable & Versatile: Vue can be used as both – a full-fledged library as well as a framework. Vue can be easily used to develop large and reusable templates without much hassles due to its simple structure.
Angular is revered as of the most powerful open source frameworks. It is an “all-in-one” solution that aims to provide developers with every possible option out of the box. From Routing to HTTP requests handling and the adoption of TypeScript, everything has been set up.
Although the learning curve of Angular was quite steep in earlier versions, it has smoothened out in the latest version of Angular 5 and 6. This has been made possible through a robust CLI, which has taken away the need to know the low-level details for simple apps.
Developed and maintained by Google, Angular has followed the schedule of releasing new versions every 6 months. The latest releases have mainly focused on the addition of new features and improvement of performance.
Highlights of Angular 5
- Router Hooks: Tracking is possible for router cycles, right from the beginning of running guards till the activation has been completed.
- Data Binding and MVVM: Angular 5 permits two-way data binding. Thus, minimizing the risk of possible errors and enable a singular behavior of the app. On the other hand, the Model View capability allows developers to work separately on the same app section with the same set of data.
The bottom line-