Last Updated May 24, 2018
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
2. First name and last name
4. Phone number
5. Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Clarion Technologies Pvt. Ltd uses different types of cookies to enhance and improve your experience on our website.
1. to study how users or groups of users use the
2. to be able to better inform you of Clarion Technologies
3. to analyze data for research and statistics of website usage
4. to improve the website, making it easier for you to find what you are looking for
5. to remember your setting and preferences to make your subsequent visits to the website easier
You can accept cookies by clicking the accept button on the home page of the Clarion website. Once you have accepted it, the next time that you visit the website, the cookie pop-up will not be showed.
If you prefer, you may choose to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you should be aware that you might lose some functions of the website.
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our Site, or any other site, you can do so through your browser setting. The ‘Help’ function in your browser should explain how.
Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your machine.
To opt-out of third-parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on our Site, please refer to respective websites for further information.
Clarion Technologies Pvt. Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you
2. For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information by filling out an online form
3. To provide and maintain the Service
4. To notify you about changes to our Service
5. To provide effective customer care and support
6. To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
7. To monitor the usage of the Service
8. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
9. To keep our website safe and secure
10. To send you relevant and general information we think may be of an interest to you
However, you will always be able to opt-out of any communications at any time.
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited situations.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Clarion Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. To comply with a legal obligation
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of Clarion Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
3. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
4. To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
5. To protect against legal liability
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
S4, Magarpatta City,
Hadapsar, Pune 411028
US - +1 (800) 902 6361
India - +91 20 4900 7000
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
JB Group, #110,
Koramangala Industrial Layout,
Bangalore - 560095
Copyright 2019 Clarion. All Rights Reserved.