Table of Contents What is New in PHP 8.2? New features and its benefits of PHP 8.2 PHP 8.2: The New Improvements Migrating to PHP...
Our Additional Services for Smooth Operations
CI/CD & DevOps Implementation
- Efficient & automated deployment with Infrastructure as Code (IaaC)
- Streamlined CI/CD pipelines for testing & deployment
- Automated updates for efficient Version development
Cloud Native Adoption Plan
- Assessment of current IT infrastructure and applications
- Identification of suitable cloud platforms and technologies based on business needs
- Migration of existing applications to the cloud
- Development of new cloud-native applications
- Integration of cloud services with existing IT systems
- Implementation of containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Automation of deployment, scaling, and monitoring processes
- Implementation of security measures for cloud-native applications and infrastructure
- Training and support for IT teams to manage and maintain cloud-native systems.
Cloud Migration Plan
- Assessment of current IT infrastructure and systems
- Identification of applications suitable for cloud migration
- Selection of the appropriate cloud service provider and cloud model
- Design and architecture of the cloud environment
- Data migration and transfer to the cloud
- Application migration to the cloud
- Testing and validation of the cloud environment
- Deployment and post-migration support and maintenance
Cloud Resource Management
- Gap identification, application cloud mapping, and optimization in the cloud environment
- Cost-effective resource consumption & on-demand management
- Long-term VS. Short-term cloud resources billing benefit evaluation
IT Infrastructure Services
- Continuous analysis for optimal IT performance
- Management of servers, networks, on-premises & cloud services
- 24/7 monitoring to prevent downtime & ensure smooth operations
End-To-End System Performance Assessment – Our Approach
curity Enhancements and Compliance
Initial Assessment and Planning
Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance
Issue Identification and Troubleshooting
|4.||Performance Optimization and Enhancements
|5.||Security Enhancements and Compliance
Documentation and Reporting
The Benefits of Support and Maintenance
- Enhanced Reliability: Minimizes downtime, ensuring a consistent user experience
- Improved Security: Identifies and addresses potential security vulnerabilities, protecting against cyber threats and data breache
- Performance Optimization: Optimizes performance for efficient operation and optimal user experience
- Scalability and Flexibility: Enables businesses to adapt and scale their websites and web apps to changing requirements.
- Cost Savings: Proactive measures prevent costly downtime and mitigate the risk of significant issues
- Longevity and Future-proofing: Keeps websites and web apps up-to-date for longevity and protection against obsolescence
Why Clarion for Support and Maintenance Services?
Clarion is a trusted IT service provider with a proven track record of delivering reliable support and maintenance services for websites and web apps, ensuring maximum uptime, security, and business performance.
MULTIPLE CLIENTS SERVED
Clarion has served over 1000+ customers in the US, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
POSITIVE CUSTOMER RATING
90% of our clients have titled us "Raving Fan" or "Most satisfied" for our services and have rated us more than four stars.
STRONG GOVERNANCE & PROTECTION
Clarion delivers projects unique to every client's need, following IP protection and regulatory compliance.
Our support team has a minimum work experience of more than four years in various domains.
MAXIMUM DEVELOPER OUTPUT
Hiring experienced web developers gives you free access to a part-time supervisor, quality auditor, and service delivery manager.
Clarion gives each developer 20 hours of learning time per quarter to build expertise and master new functionalities.
What Client love Our Work
Clarion is an extension of our team. The developers are integral to their customers' DNA and emotionally committed to their projects. The ability to connect with this company has changed our optimism for the future.
CEO - Golden Communication
Clarion has provided the most bug-free code I have ever seen. I have conducted a thorough code review and am amazed at how clean it is. It will be a joy to maintain in the future.
Dr. Stephen L. Pearce
VP R & D – Xtivity
Clarion Technologies is a dedicated company that will work with a solutions-oriented attitude, thinking about how we can solve a problem.
Product Manager - Financial Driver
Clarion's team brings professionalism and skill levels that have satisfied us beyond expectations. I highly recommend Clarion.
Director of Operations - Xulon Press
Working with Clarion was so smooth that it felt like they were a part of our team. We constantly were in discussions and bouncing ideas off of each other. We value their opinions and their work! Clarion went beyond our expectations.
Project Manager - 3E Development
Clarion has been the development arm of Redline for nearly nine years. Clarion has always satisfied us with its services as a trusted partner for web development services, project management, quality assurance, and testing.
Table of Contents NodeJS - The Real Value What is NodeJS? NodeJS Features 6 Reasons to Choose Node.js for Product Development?...
Table of Contents What is Software Quality Assurance (SQA)? Principles of the Software Quality Assurance Why is Software Quality...