IoT Technical Leader
Location : pune | Posted : July, 05 2017 | Experience : 10 + Years | Positions : 1
- Single driving force for IoT Practice - Business-Technology-Vision
- Identify opportunities in IoT Platform / Applications and IoT solution services
- Provide guidelines to and drive Sales team for target customers in IoT technologies
- Abreast with latest IoT Solution, technologies, trends, methodologies with a business prospective and Strive for Customer Satisfaction through best of processes, quality and communication
- Drive the IoT team, and result oriented with targets as provided by management
- Experienced on Hadoop, database, Business Intelligence, Big Data Management, Big-Data Analytics, experience in R and Python, exposure to web application platform and device / sensor integration. Experience in communication protocol like Modbus, Profibus, MQTT, CoAP, HTTP, XAMPP, hands-on experience in open source implementations in context to Paho, Mosquitto, GitHub, SourceForge, Contiki
- Very well versed with agile development process and have led multiple scrum teams
- Experience in Software development and management experience with Big Data & Analytics, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Storage Cloud, Virtualization, High Availability, Security, Java Virtual Machine, and Compilers.
- Develop Relationship/Partnership with key stakeholders in the IoT world and Community.
- Min 10 years with at least 4 years’ experience in IoT Solution and Technology
- Key Skills: Device protocol Modbus, Profibus, MQTT, CoAP, interoperability solutions, IoT solutions experience and strong technology expertise on Hadoop through MSAzure (MS-Azure IoT) and Thingworx product suite, and Business Intelligence.
- Expertise on Big Data Management and Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing. Implementation experience for at least one end to end IoT solutions and mobile applications (sensor to cloud with BI application). Exposure to BI suite like Pentaho, Tableau, Qlik will be added advantage.