Inside Sales Executive, Bangalore
An ideal candidate for this position will one who believe in leading life by making greater impact at work through an amazing attitude and hard work . The candidate will thrive in learning new areas of technology. The candidate would be someone who can think and build his own path. The candidate will have the passion and hunger to strive for success in a fast paced working environment that encourages entrepreneurial mindset.
- Develop deep understanding of our offerings, prospect streams and industry verticals.
- Generate target leads.
- Understand the prospect's business and present the right offerings.
- Prospecting the contacts and converting them to qualified opportunities
- Meet the targets defined both in terms of lead generation and closures.
- Be well aware of the Information security trends by keeping updated through self-training.
- Converting the inbound leads generated by the marketing team.
- Presentation of the proposals to the prospects in along with technical teams.
- Do commercial negotiations and close the deals.
- Attend the appropriate conferences and serve as ambassadors for the company as needed.
- Recommended Qualifications:
- At least 4+ years of experience in Software development services in sales function
- Outstanding analytic, organizational and reporting skills.
- Experience in selling Information security services will a big positive.
- Experience with US / Europe sales.
- Proven track record of having met or exceeded sales quotas.
- Extensive experience in managing numerous sales campaigns at one time.
- Smart working with a can-do attitude.
- Flexible to work extended hours as necessary to close the deals.
- Able to work with specific revenue targets.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Working in night shifts (US timings) is a Must.