Software Development Team Lead (UI and FrontEnd)
Location : pune | Posted : August, 22 2017 | Experience : 5-8 Years | Positions : 1
Job Description -
- You will provide technical leadership to software engineers by coaching and mentoring throughout end-to-end software development, maintenance, and lifecycle to achieve project goals to the required level of quality; promote team engagement and motivation.
- Provide input to the software engineering manager for estimates, resource needs, milestones, and risks; ensure effective delegation, monitoring tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and escalations.
- Also provide hands-on technical and functional input to design, maintenance, build, integration and testing of complex software components according to functional and technical design specifications; Follow software development methodologies and release processes
- Analyze and provide input for the requirements and provide impact assessment for new features or bug fixes. Make high-level design and establishes technical standards.
- Represent and lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team and build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders
- Enforces quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for given problems), measure them and takes corrective actions in case of variances and ensure all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
- 5 years of experience in a software engineering role
- 1-2 years of experience in leading tasks and/or mentoring engineers
- Thorough understanding of software development and/or support methodologies, principles and procedures and related software management tools
Key Skills -