Sales Operations Executive
Location : pune | Posted : November, 15 2017 | Experience : 2-4 Years | Positions : 1
Job Description :
- Responsible for continuously driving innovation and developing reporting/ analytics solutions for Sales and related functions
- Develops strong internal customer relationships and passionately focuses on meeting their evolving needs. Constantly seeks to understand their most critical issues and develops creative approaches to provide them with relevant insights.
- Manages calculation and reporting for Sales Incentive, Spiff, Rewards process for the Sales team
- Reviews existing systems/projects and challenges the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancement or improvement
- Leads analysis on performance issues and provide supporting data for leadership and executive presentations and reports.
- Provides sales systems team with functional requirements and watches fitment of analytics and reporting tools. Assists with testing and deployment of the new versions/ improvements of tools.
- Good understanding and appreciation of the sales critical metric metrics, CRM database, various CRM functionalities/ modules and various sources of data flows into the reports/dashboards
- Proficient in observing patterns in data and is able to interpret trends. Comfortable with a huge volume of data and has the intelligence to differentiate between relevant and irrelevant data.
- Communicates and provides relevant recommendations to key partners – Sales/Marketing / PMO / Leadership through analytics while addressing real business problems/ issues/ challenges.
- Graduate with min of 2 years of professional experience, preferably managing an MIS / Sales reporting process
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, MS Access, Macros and related specifics
- Past CRM experience is a huge plus
- Logical thinking, Reasoning and Organisation skills are must
Primary Technology :
MS Office, CRM experience is a huge plus