Location : pune | Posted : July, 05 2017 | Experience : 8-12 Years | Positions : 1
- Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using Azure IoT / Thingworx (PTC product suite) and Mobile Services
- Hand on experience of “IoT solutions building” from device (exposure) to enterprise (on Hadoop, Database, Business Intelligence) and communication protocol like MQTT, CoAP, HTTP, XAMP. Hands on experience of at least IoT end to end solution (either custom built solution of SOA product suit available in market like Thingworx, AXEDA)
- Help develop an overall IoT and Mobile ecosystem engagement strategy
- In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of clarion model for Azure IOT / Thingworx.
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to team of young, dynamic professional joining in delivery role in organization AND further, capture and share best-practice knowledge and guide for delivery team.
- Drive deep technical discussions of various aspects for capability demonstration to the customer and perform regular analysis of customer needs for cloud platforms.
- Experience developing IoT and Mobile solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code
- Experience in managing delivery of complex solutions involving IoT, M2M, cloud, security, professional services and SaaS
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud and IOT advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering/delivery teams and support
- 8+ years of experience in application architecture, database architecture, and networking
- Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions
- Understanding of emerging IoT and Mobile technologies and communications protocols
- Understanding of solution approach for value creation • Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment, demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently to accomplish project goals and ability to recognize areas for process improvement and formulate actionable plans to address such areas
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Technical degree required; Computer Science/Electronic engineering or Math background highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals
- Prior experience in a technical role within a services organization
- Understanding of application, communication protocols, device to enterprise connectivity, server, and network security and compliance requirements (preferable)
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle.
- Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, manufacturing, business automation, health, asset tracking, Energy & utilities, facilities management, consumer services IOT, smart utilities, etc.)
- Experience with embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development
- Experience programming end to end applications backed by cloud services