Business Development Executive, Pune
This role is expected to prepare the Business Development Professional for a career in to International sales, Business Development
Business Development Professional’s with an appetite to learn and perform can expect to grow into a direct sales role within a short time.
We don’t believe in the typical theory of, “Experience over the Potential”, having said so even an entry level business development professional get a fair chance to perform, prove & move a step closer to vertical growth in no time.We ensure a good learning atmosphere; encourage them to come up with the suggestions, recommendation & strategies to align their self goals to the company’s goal, vision & values for a prolonged success.
We provide a half yearly appraisal especially for the entry level sales candidates till they complete 7 years of total experience to keep them growing within the company.Who says money is not everything, at least for a sales professional, it should matter. That is why we have “Uncapped Incentives” over & above the fixed salary.
- The Business Development Professional’s will be expected to research and create a target list of prospects based on the defined market segments. They will have to leverage social media to find and connect with influencers, decision makers and potential customers.
- The role focuses on new business development by “hunting” new prospects and driving an impactful initial engagement by a thorough Contact discovery call that increases the chances of sales success.
- A Business Development Professional would typically be involved in setting up a volume of qualified appointments to increase the chances of more contracts conversion and ensure the healthy sales pipeline.
- Target geography is the USA and the work timings shall reflect that.
- The Business Development Professional’s efforts will significantly impact the overall sales performance of the team and eventually the company due to their influence on the creation of a robust sales funnel
- 1 – 4 or more years of experience in Inside Sales & Business Development
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work towards targets (goal orientation)
- A good team player
- International outbound calling experience preferably in the USA region